ASUS A6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS A6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Layman's Review - Is Acer's E725 Laptop Capable Of Power Computing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Layman's Review - Is Acer's E725 Laptop Capable Of Power Computing Empty
PostSubject: Layman's Review - Is Acer's E725 Laptop Capable Of Power Computing   Layman's Review - Is Acer's E725 Laptop Capable Of Power Computing EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:35 pm

While browsing at Wal-Mart one spring morning, I ran across an eMachine, E725 laptop on discount sales for $299. 00. Acknowledge that the Acer eMachine is viewed a lesser brand from many, I still must consider that incredibly budget friendly price. Hey. A completely new, state-of-the-art laptop with a 17" screen together with a $550. 00 daily price tag cheaper than $300. 00 is truth be told an amazing deal in my book. Without further ado We swiped the ole Mastercard and purchased this low priced laptop grinning from ear to ear. When We took this puppy residential, I first experienced warm feelings of joy, ; however , all misery broke free.

The Technological Ingredients

Primary the specs, but without each of the excess technical babble:

Microsoft windows 7 Home Premium OS
Intel Pentium Dual Major T3400 processor
16. 9, 1366*768 pixel display
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M
3 GB DDR2 RAM MEMORY
220 GB Hard drive
Touch Pad
Integrated Resources: Wireless LAN, Audio adapter, 8X DVD/CD-RW arrangement, 5-in-1 Card reader, additional NEC connection, external stereo jacks, external video connector, and 2 USB slots.

My First Early Impressions

The lightweight E725 appears slick, and the keyboard feels great to the touch. The processing speed is fantastic. Previously sluggish software now leaps with life. Possibly Open Office, though typically slow in getting involved on my old computer, seems to snap, crackle, and pop within the Acer E725 eMachine.

Ohio, But I Mentioned Misery

Being a writer, some sort of programmer, and a systems repair expert, I pack my laptop computers gut-full with all types of specialized software, including below: MS Office, Open Home office, SiteSpinner, NetObjects Fusion, Ashelper, Article advertising Robot, FileZilla, Infran Check out, WORDsearch, TrafficSeeker, Adobe Article author, WampServer, and a excellent list more. Therein sits the misery. The Acer E725 eMachine is just too touchy to handle power computing. The crash ratio 's nearly twice a month.

The amount of of the problem is best suited to Windows 7, I are not aware of. The independent hardware components check stable. Yet when in addition to my teething problems using Windows 7, and the actual overload or power work, in my opinion the E725 as a unit plays a weak hand.

I find the fact that the free version of AVG creates havoc with this particular system. Switching to Microsoft Protection Essentials has helped lots and My business is considering using Avast an additional free antivirus program. However, if you do choose an Acer eMachine E725 machine, keep an up-to-date program image handy.

However for anyone who is just looking for a good laptop for basic web browsing, catching up on messages etc the E725 should really be right up your computer alley and for the price I paid for it there are no lasting complaints from me.
Back to top Go down
https://asus-a6.forumotion.com

Layman's Review - Is Acer's E725 Laptop Capable Of Power Computing
Page 1 of 1