ASUS A6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS A6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.   Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Sony Ericsson K608i is a great 3G phone launched by way of Sony. Sony Ericsson K608i is often a class apart in this multitude of 3G phones which are thronging this marketplace.
It is far less heavy and stylish than cumbersome 3G phones and just weighs 105g. It has an chic aluminium case plus boasts of 3G video calling the industry new age marvel. You can love the 1. 3 huge pixel camera in Sony Ericsson K608i by using 4x digital zoom. Click pictures and just share the memories later on. Be bowled over with the 1. 8 inch screen with resolution 176 x 220 pixels which often can support up to 262K colourings.
It offers you fantastic internet accessibility with characteristics like WAP browser, GPRS, UMTS. You'll be able to download videos, games, and ringtones plus send them to your family members, family etc through MMS. Download Java games and play them while you like with the Capuccino technology supported by this unique phone. Sony Ericsson K608i also supports the unique feature of Video DJ ™ application which permits you to make your own videos by adding sounds, music etc on the existing ones.
You can use Sony Ericsson K608i since your MP3 player and contains an FM radio likewise. But you cannot even now dispose off that old Music as this phone doesn't need any memory card. The interior memory is sufficient at 33 MB but not large to store about 40-50 songs. You can make your own song series also. All in all this is a good 3G phone, the 1st of the 3G variety to be introduced by Sony. It has a quite reliable battery stand-up of 180 hours as compared with the other 3G’ ersus. Sony Ericsson K608i cellphone deals in various rental plans are available on the 3 network in although you may transfer to other networks if you ever desire.
Back to top Go down
https://asus-a6.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.
Page 1 of 1