ASUS A6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS A6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Portable computer Battery Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Portable computer Battery Review. Empty
PostSubject: 85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Portable computer Battery Review.   85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Portable computer Battery Review. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 pm

The Dell Vostro 1500 would be the small business equivalent with the Inspiron 1520. The Dell Vostro 1500 is available with numerous Intel processors (from this 1. 86GHz Celeron M M540 nearly the T7500 2. 2GHz Center 2 Duo). There are usually two 15. 4" tv screen offerings, a 1280x800 WXGA and also 1440x900 WXGA+ display. The Vostro 1500 battery standard battery is usually a 6Cell 56Wh battery of which only can last 3 several hours. But the Dell make a 9Cell primary 9Cell 85Whr power.

The 9Cell Dell Vostro 1500 battery power tech specs:

Technology: 9-cell lithium ion
Volume: 85Wh
Voltage: 11. 1V
Measurement: 209. 90 x 69. 60 x 20. 40 mm
Excess weight: 589. 68 g
Appropriate for: Dell Inspiron 1520 power supply, Inspiron 1720, Vostro 1500, Vostro 1700 for example
This product comes with 1 year limited warranty.

The Battery is usually a 9Cell primary laptop battery better than the original 6Cell electric. It's standby time is 7 hours but also in battery4. us test it only could work 5 hours or less (longer compared to the 3 hours 6cell first battery). Its price will be $155. 99 (1 season warranty), in my lasr Working with dell laptop experience it is life maybe 13-14 four weeks in normal conditon. Actually you pay 0. 37$ daily.
The Vostro 1500 battery power customer review

This battery quickly seems to lose his life only a 12 months. My Dell laptop battery is actually only 1 to 1. 25 hours now for what needs been 5-7 hours. The replacements are too costly for the life of batteries.

I paid for that supposed "more lives" to make sure you 7 hours of more battery and keeps at most 1. 5 hours. All the same you know, this is quite heavy and the power supply protruding about an inch belonging to the back of your laptop or computer. I bought Vostro typical batteries for another a couple who had bought for your family and free these laptops keep going longer and better than at any time my job. Given the terrible experience i am with Dell Vostro had in regards to the disease, does not wonder me somehow, this battery is usually a failure too.

7h Dell Vostro 1500 power supply was announced, more as compared to four hours with little power consumption, perhaps for just a week and went out of there quickly to a pair of. 5 hours of apply... and went below. Questions with this technical support, that it absolutely was "normal" spent over 50 times no one would help me keep in mind 3 years replacement warrantee and accidental damage policy.

Battery completely dead, it's not necessarily broke charges fail within 1 year and 1 month together with cancel the warranty. we now have no objections, said that 39% on the Dell vostro 1700 power, but when I associate my, my computer passes away immediately. Expensive to get

I have a Dell Vostro 1500. My old Dell Vostro 1500 battery only a half-hour available, so I decided it was time to have a new one. I was wary of buying battery Pyrus electronics as it was so cheap. Even so, the battery came in time and works perfectly properly. If the battery is without a doubt fully charged, I acquire about five minutes so that you can seven hours of an electrical source (depending on screen illumination, running programs, etc. ).
Back to top Go down
https://asus-a6.forumotion.com

85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Portable computer Battery Review.
Page 1 of 1