ASUS A6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS A6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An assessment The Asus 1005hab Eee Desktop Netbook.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

An assessment The Asus 1005hab Eee Desktop Netbook. Empty
PostSubject: An assessment The Asus 1005hab Eee Desktop Netbook.   An assessment The Asus 1005hab Eee Desktop Netbook. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:12 pm

This article was developed using the recent purchase of a Asus Eee PC 1005HAB Minilaptop. I've had quite a handful of laptop computers, but under no circumstances had a netbook prior to. This is my initially netbook now and I absolutely enjoy having it. This Asus netbook can be quite powerful in my honest opinion and will be offering really great features. Netbooks have been around for a little bit now and have been heavily discussed all over the net. Some netbooks come utilizing Linux as their functioning, but about 90% either incorporate Windows XP or Home windows Vista as their main os in this handset. The one bought to do this review came with Or windows 7 and I am really considering Windows 7 for it the instant it becomes available.

Things I enjoy about the Asus Netbook are definitely the weight and the screen/display. My last pc I bought is regarding 3. 5 years old and We're amazed how the screen technology has evolved during that time. The Asus netbook display is having a solid resolution and subject matter shown on the screen are visible from across the living room. While traveling I used the built-in Facts reader of the Asus to help you upload my pictures from the camera. I then used Google Picasa to your workplace on my pictures not to mention I was partially impressed how great the pictures looked like on the small tv screen. The Asus netbook had loads of horse power to modify the pictures to adjust colors, rotation, and more without freezing up or delaying.

However, the one thing I am not so impressed with may be the battery life of it netbook. I do not know whether it's Windows XP or this Wi-Fi connection, but it appears like the factory battery is simply good for maybe 2-3 a long time. The battery power level shown by Or windows 7 is making big jumps down and therefore happens really quickly. The netbook has different power settings will stay adjust settings for when perfecting battery, but even with battery-efficient setting the power ran out after around 3 hours or so. As a matter for fact, even though the show brightness dims down when running on juice, the Asus Netbook still uses numerous energy that drains your battery. So, my conclusion is that will to bypass this problem you've got to consider buying a supplement battery. The 1005HAB is the actual "Best Buy" version for this popular netbook with some minor downgrades than the real 1005HA. You can either consider the battery from some other Asus 1005HA or replace the previous one with an public replacement battery for longer juice.

My personal conclusion in regards to this little portable computer: Great netbook with ample horse power (memory and CPU) as we say. I love the minimal weight and what Allow me to do with this Asus 1005HAB laptop. The 160 GB disc drive provides decent speed and ample space. I am some more disappointed about the electric battery life though. Would I buy it again just have the choice? You bet, I would go to do this netbook computer again.
Back to top Go down
https://asus-a6.forumotion.com

An assessment The Asus 1005hab Eee Desktop Netbook.
Page 1 of 1