ASUS A6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS A6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Assessment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Assessment. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Want One Mini Laptop Assessment.   Acer Want One Mini Laptop Assessment. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm

A lot of us falsely assume that small laptops aren't powerful mobile computers, or that small laptops wasn’t able to possibly be as feature-rich seeing that their larger competitors, but anyone who is convinced these false assumptions haven't much met the Acer Want One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire People are an 8. 9 in LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Norebook that weighs a only 2. 78 lbs and amazing transportability.
Regardless of whether you happen to be checking your e-mail, managing your web accounts or having a conversation using your friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop has an operating system that is simple and intuitive, clearly organizing everything you need in order to effectively surf the internet, get your work done or simply enjoy.
Battery Life - This are probably the greatest elements of all the Acer Aspire One. Significantly as battery life is troubled, you will be surprised when you see how long this battery can use. I've taken my laptop from home expecting to lose power within an hour or so. After playing one of the best video game for five hours straight, I closed it down and found that we still had a amazing hour and fifteen moments worth of battery life to use.
Look and Feel -- My Acer Aspire An individual Mini Laptop attracts throngs of people beyond my imagination. Nearly everybody assume I am using a DVD player until I start playing games or my laptop starts throwing off chat seems. If you are buying small, portable and visually attractive norebook, then the produces manufactured by Acer are a good method to go. The Acer Aspire People are my favorite laptop certainly, and it continues to help blow my mind when I remove it and watch everyone have excited at it.
The main factor specifications are enough to present a clear indication associated with how awesome this small, portable laptop really can be.
Processor - Intel Atom Brand N270
Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
OS - Or windows 7 Home
Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite XMAS TREES Backlight LCD Display
Computer - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Body fat - 2. 78 lbs .
Measurement - 9. 8"L back button 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H
Shipping - 3 - USB 2. 0, VGA Connection, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connector
Included Accessories - 4GB USB flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion variety, user guide, Power adaptor, Cord and USB mouse
Pre-Installed Applications - Acer Recovery Management, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Person who reads, McAfee Internet Security Package, Microsoft Office Trial 2007
If you desire a small and portable laptop that is visually stunning and really packs a punch regarding functionality, then the Acer Desire One Mini laptop is your best option. This laptop will provde the capability and functionality which you are required, regardless of whether you desire a laptop offering work functionality or a nice gaming rig. Whatever the you need, this a fabulous laptop for you if portability is vital.
Back to top Go down
https://asus-a6.forumotion.com

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Assessment.
Page 1 of 1